Friday, January 23, 2009

Problem with my PC

Hi friends yesterday some virus came in to my computer while browsing and it created a big problem. Most of my files got deleted and it also affected my c drive completely. I taught of scanning the whole drive with my anti virus but almost all functions stopped working. So i restarted my computer and i activated my anti virus. It was scanning form a long time but no threat was found. Then i updated my anti virus and i scanned again. After some time it detected many Trojans. It was scanning for nearly 2 hours because the virus slacked my computer from working fast. And at last i deleted all those virus with my anti virus. And after that it was working fine.

1 Comment:

  1. attayaya said...
    i am so sorry about your pc
    i use both of AVG free and original McAfee

Post a Comment