Friday, December 12, 2008

My Favorite Food

Non-veg is my favorite food and i always consume large amount of non-veg dish every day. In non-veg i like chicken and sea food very much. But mostly i use to eat chicken because i love the way it tastes. Chicken is the only dish that can be prepared in many different ways. It can be used as side dish and also as main dish. Some of my favorite chicken dishes are chicken fried rice, dragon chicken, chicken lollipop and chili chicken. When ever i come out with my friends i use to eat at least two of these dishes. I use to eat chicken at least once in a day. In sea food i like shrimps and fish very much and i use to eat sea food at least thrice a week. Its also very good for health and taste good. But eating too much of non-veg will result in heart problems so i will also eat some greens to compensate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment